Yahoo emailing platform is obviously offer useful features to every last user, yet there may be a period when a client may face some technical issue while getting to an email account then it is required to get in touch with our Yahoo Support Number UK expert team
The main application that Yahoo has accessible in the Microsoft Store is the Yahoo Mail. In any case, after the application is downloaded in Windows, it doesn’t consequently show up on the Start screen; rather, it shows up in the list of all the applications on your machine and you have to make it accessible on the Start screen. You can likewise put an alternate way to the Yahoo Mail on the taskbar in the Windows 8.1 desktop, or make an easy shortcut interface on the desktop that takes you straightforwardly to the Yahoo site.
- At first you have to download the Yahoo Mail application from the Microsoft Store.
- Then tap to the down-pointing bolt in the lower left hand side corner of the Start tab to view the Apps screen, which shows a list of the greater part of the applications accessible on your PC.
- After this, navigate to the Y segment and right-click Yahoo Mail option to open a context or setting menu.
- Now click on the Pin to Start to put a symbol for the Yahoo Mail application on the Windows 8 screen. Then again, tap on Pin to taskbar to pin a shortcut symbol for Yahoo Mail to the taskbar on the Desktop.
Yahoo Web Shortcut Symbol
- Step 1: Click on Windows-D in the Windows Start tab to change to Desktop Mode.
- Step 2: After that, you can right-click anyplace on the desktop to go to a context menu.
- Step 3: Tap on the New button and after that press Shortcut to open a Create Shortcut dialog box.
- Step 4: Now simply type www.yahoo.com into the enter the item location field and afterward you need to click Next button.
- Step 5: Here enter Yahoo in the Enter a name for this alternate way field on the following screen and after that you can click on Finish button. A new symbol shows up on your desktop featuring the symbol of your default browser.
- Step 6: Double-tap the new shortcut link you made and the link opens the Yahoo landing page in your default program.
For more suggestions, please contact to our Yahoo Customer Service Number. However, in case you have any issues regarding Yahoo services then don’t delay to call online help desk experts.
You May Read Also: