A Homepage is a site page in your program which you see each time you open that internet browser. On the off chance that you like your internet browser to open Yahoo Homepage at whatever point you launch your browser, you can set it to be your default landing page. Depending on the program, Our Yahoo Support Number UK team has provided some steps on the best way to make Yahoo homepage page.
Easy Steps to Make Yahoo My Homepage:
I. For Your Chrome Browser
- Firstly you need to open Chrome and afterward tap on the Settings situated on the upper corner of your screen. Pick Settings from the given menu.
- After this, under Settings tab, click on open a particular page or set of pages alternative situated under On Startup.
- Now tap on the Set pages tab. This will open Startup pages section.
- Here you can enter Yahoo.com in the Add another page area and then simply click on OK button to affirm it.
Read Also: Easily Delete Browsing History on Yahoo Mail
II. For Mozilla Firefox Browser
- At the beginning, launch Mozilla Firefox and just tap to Menu symbol.
- Here you have to pick Preferences symbol under it.
- Under the General page, under When Mozilla Firefox begins menu, tap on Show my landing page link.
- After this, under Home Page section you have to enter Yahoo.com.
- Now yahoo will be made as your default landing page for Mozilla Firefox.
III. For Safari Browser
- At first tap on the Safari and simply pick Preferences alternative.
- Then go to General tab and under New windows open with the section, you can tap on the Homepage alternative.
- Here, under New tabs open with the field, afterward tap on the Homepage alternative.
- Type www.Yahoo.com under Homepage.
- Then close the Preferences tab and restart your program to check whether your homepage has been changed to Yahoo.
IV. For Microsoft Edge
- You have to go to Microsoft Edge program and tap on the More symbol (three dotted) situated on the upper right corner of your window.
- Afterward, from the drop-down menu, pick Settings alternative. Under Settings option, simply tap on A particular page or pages under Open Microsoft Edge alternative.
- Now Enter www.Yahoo.com by entering a URL field. Tap on Save symbol. Next, tap on the type advanced settings choice and activate Show the home option.
- After this, starting from the drop menu you have to tap on A particular page. Type www.Yahoo.com under Enter a URL section. At long last, tap on the Save symbol.
In case if you want to know more call Yahoo Contact Phone Number 0800 090 3909 and get easy help for your issues.
You May Read Also: