Yahoo never again supports its application on Windows 10, and Yahoo Mail app on the web doesn’t offer an extraordinary experience. So in case you’re searching for a strong inbox designed for the cutting edge web, you should change to the Outlook experience.
Outlook is a webmail service that offers similar features, for example, two-step verification, contacts, and calendar. Likewise, you get service news and latest features all the more every now and again, access to Office on the web, OneDrive, Skype, and so on.
Obviously, you can simply register for a new Outlook account and leave Yahoo. In any case, on the off chance that you’ve had your Yahoo email id for quite a long time and would prefer not to lose it, you can bring your email message and contacts to Outlook email.
Here’s the below guidance which is provided by Yahoo Customer Service Number experts, they walk you through the steps to connect Yahoo mail account to Outlook.
A standout amongst other feature in Outlook is the capacity to connect various accounts (up to 5) from different services like Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail to a solitary inbox. Utilizing connected accounts not just enables you to send and get email message simply like on some other service, however it additionally imports your old email messages.
Once you’ve changed the account security settings or made the application password, it’s an ideal way to connect your Yahoo email account to Outlook.
- You have to login to your Outlook account.
- Here in the upper right side, simply tap on the Settings (a gear icon) option, and after that tap on the Connected accounts link.
- Now you need to tap on the Other mail accounts alternative.
- Here on Interface your email account, you can type the show or display name you need the recipient to see when they get your email message.
- After this you have to enter Yahoo email id/username and password (or your 16 digit Yahoo application password).
– In case if you will utilize this mail account only to deal with your Yahoo messages, you can likewise choose the Import into existing organizers, for example, Inbox, Sent Items, and make folders for others alternative. Something else, pick the Create another organizer for imported mail, subfolders like in the account you interface tab.
- Now simply tap on the OK.
- If everything works in not surprisingly, you should see a message that your email account has been effectively connected, and after that you have to tap on the OK button.
In case, if you are in doubt then dialing to the Yahoo Contact Number 0800 098 8400 UK is the ideal choice for you.