Yahoo Mail is described as the most unique and brilliant email service that perfectly lets the users to accomplish the desired mailing works. With the help of many useful features, you can easily send and receive emails in a precise manner. Users may perform different activities with the help of this email service, and you will also get help by Yahoo Contact Number UK to avail tech support help and guidance to manage the issues.
Steps to Delete History in Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, you may click on Firefox menu, move towards the History menu and select clear all recent history.
- Now, select the desired history that you wish to delete.
- After that, click on drop down menu by time range to clear to select the amount of your history Firefox will clear.
- Click on the Bolt beside Points of interest to select precisely what data will get cleared. Your decisions are depicted in the What things are incorporated into history.
- At the last, click on Remove. Now link and the window will close and the things that you have selected will be cleared.
Steps to Delete History in Chrome:
- Click on the Torque symbol on the program toolbar and select Tools option.
- After that select the option of Clear Browsing info.
- Select the checkbox of Remove Browsing History.
- Use the menu at the top to select the measures of info that you need to delete.
- Select Start of time to clear your whole perusing history.
- Ten click on the button of Clear Browsing History.
Steps to Delete History in Internet Explorer:
- Firstly, click on the given Tools menu.
- Then select the option of Remove Browsing History.
- Select the History and Form Info check boxes and after that simply click on the Delete button to delete it.
Steps to Delete History in Safari:
- Go to the Safari Browser and click on the Edit link.
- Next, select the option of Reset Safari.
- Then a popup will ask what features and highlights you wish to reset in this. You can browse:
- Empty the Store and cache memory.
- Delete the All History.
- Clear the website symbols.
- Delete the Downloads.
- Delete all cookies.
- Shut the Safari browser.
- Delete the All Saved Names and Login Details.
- Delete the other Auto-fill shape text.
Thus, you can successfully clear down the browsing history of Yahoo on the browsers. If there is any problem occurred while performing these measures or you are having any other problem then you can contact to the Yahoo Customer Service Number UK 0800 098 8400 to get the brilliant solutions and advanced support to fix the issues with the help of third party technical experts team. The technicians are highly qualified and have lots of experience in providing help to the customers to settle down the all issues in your account.