Yahoo is a brilliant free web based email service which is used by most of the peoples all over the world. It provides you a great interface to send and receive emails and much more. It also supports a feature to check the history of messages of your email account. By default, Yahoo Messenger archives the history of all your chat messages in a “Conversations” folder on your pc as well as on your Messenger account.
Due to the fact you could additionally send SMS messages to mobile phone numbers by using of Yahoo Messenger, the device also saves a history of your SMS chats with your contacts. You can get access and see the history of messages in both Yahoo Mail’s Messenger widget and the stand alone Messenger client. Yahoo Support Number provides you some necessary instructions to see chat history of your account.
Here are the given some measures to see histories are:
In Yahoo Mail:
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account, and click on the “Contacts” tab inside the top menu.
- Click on the desired contact whose text history you like to view for your list of contacts in the middle panel.
- Click on the mobile number of the contact in the main panel.
- You could click on the mobile number in either the “details” phase or the main contact history. A pop-up SMS chat container launches within the lower right corner of the display screen.
- Click on the link of “Show Latest Conversations” inside the text chat box to view your recent chat history with the person.
- Click on the link of “Show Full History” to view your full history of message with the person, inclusive of all conversations.
In Yahoo Messenger:
- Start Yahoo Messenger on your pc, and log in for your Messenger account.
- Click on the tab of “Contacts” in the main menu, and then pick out “Conversation History” inside the drop-down menu.
- Click on the mobile number whose text history you need to view within the left panel.
- Click only the numbers, as clicking at the names of your contacts will only display the chat history.
- The history of messages will automatically displays in the main panel.
If you face any difficulty in this process then you can contact to Yahoo Helpline Number UK 0800-090-3909 to get the instant solution and support by our technical experts team at 24*7.