Yahoo mail is free webmail service provider; you can send and receive email messages from your friends and relatives. At some point you will get some unknown email ids in case if you don’t want to see undesirable messages in your account; Yahoo gives an approach to block them effortlessly. You can mark all undesirable mail in the spam folder. All spam email will be deleted consequently on the off chance that you move them into the spam folder. You have 2 options, you can block a specific email id and you can mark spam email from your Yahoo account via our Yahoo Support Number team.
You Can Easily Block Mail From Particular Senders in Your Yahoo Mail:
- At first open the mail.yahoo.com/in your browser. This will open your Yahoo account page on the off chance that you are as already signed in. If you aren’t signed in, and afterward enter your email address and password.
- Then open a spam mail from your account inbox by tapping on it.
- Next, once you open it you will see a sender name alongside the email id in the upper left corner of the email. Hover the mouse cursor over an email id and copied it.
- Afterward open setting from the upper side corner of the inbox.
- Now a Setting tab will open, press the additionally setting option at the base of the menu.
- Here tap on Security and Privacy on the left side of the page.
- Tap on Add alternative which is right of the Blocked addresses in Security and Privacy area.
- Then tap on address text field; paste the email address which you copied previously.
- Tap on the save. It block the sender mail, and sends to the spam box. It keeps any of their future email messages from coming to your account inbox.
Presently the second choice is you can delete and mark spam mail from your Yahoo. You can do this on both – site version of Yahoo and Yahoo mobile application version.
Remember: You can block email address just on the site version of Yahoo.
Delete and mark spam email from your Yahoo mail:
- Login to your Yahoo mail in your browser.
- And pick the different messages which you need to move into spam folder.
- Tap on the spam at the highest point of the page subsequent to choosing messages. All selected email will go to the spam folder.
- After that you have to click on the spam, pick all spam messages.
- Now tap on the Delete button, then click on
Above mentioned steps will assist you with preventing unwanted email from your account inbox. In case of any query, please dial Yahoo Custom Care Number 0800-090-3909 and get the best suggestion for our tech support experts anytime without any hesitation.